Lockheed Martin® F-35®A Lightning II (Tamiya 1/72)
Hinta 39,90 €
1/72 Lockheed Martin® F-35®A Lightning II
Fighter jets have continued to develop since they were first seen in late WWII, to the point where modern day aircraft such as the F-35 Lightning II and F-22 Raptor are often called "fifth generation" fighters; qualities such as their highly advanced stealth characteristics and network connectivity set them apart from earlier fighters.
Developed under the Joint Strike Fighter Program (JSF), the F-35 integrates multiple functions into its design and there are three types at the time of writing: the F-35A conventional take-off and landing (CTOL) aircraft, the F-35B short take-off, vertical landing (STOVL), and the F-35C, with its larger wing and tail; across these three variants, the F-35 can accomplish various missions without impacting upon its observability and exemplary maneueverability. Multiple sensors are at the heart of its advanced capabilities, and the wealth of data harvested is shared via multifunction advanced data link, helping provide the crew with outstanding information via a large cockpit display and the helmet-mounted display system.
The F-35"s maiden flight was in December 2006, and deployment with air arms in the U.S., Italy, Japan and more is planned, as the aircraft appears set to take on a major role in the defense landscape in years to come.
About the Model
• This is a 1/72 scale plastic model assembly kit. Wingspan: 148mm, fuselage length: 218mm.
• The distinctive form of the F-35A with advanced stealth characteristics is authentically captured in style.
• Features refined molded depictions of radar absorbent material (RAM) sections on the surface.
• This kit can be assembled with one choice of the three ordnance patterns – stealth mode, air-to-air mode and beast mode. Ordnance components can be attached to the weapons stations on the belly of the aircraft.
• Please note that weapons bay door can only be attached closed.
• The fuselage with integrated wing has a realistic rendering of Blended Wing Body (BWB).
• This kit also features realistic renderings of the following sections:
- Y- shaped air intakes
- Cockpit and landing gear bays
- Engine nozzle (one-piece design)
- Martin-Baker US16E ejection seat
- RCS (radar cross section) enhancers affixed to top and bottom sections (two for each, four in total) during basic training exercises
- Boxes stored in nose landing gear bay
• Choose from open or closed canopy (not interchangeable after assembly).
• Flaps are assembled in the up position.
• Canopy and EOTS sensor fairing on nose undersurface are recreated in clear plastic.
• Includes a realistically recreated seated pilot figure with Helmet-Mounted Display (HMD) and ordnance components (AIM-9X Sidewinder x2 and GBU-12 Paveway II x4).
• Comes with three marking options:
- 34th FS, 388th FW, U.S. Air Force Air Combat Command, Hill AFB, Utah
- 301st Fighter Squadron, 3rd Wing, Japan Air Self-Defense Force, Misawa Air Base
- 302nd Fighter Squadron, 3rd Wing, Japan Air Self-Defense Force, Misawa Air Base
• Includes masking stickers for painting demarcation of canopy and EOTS sensor fairing components, and a full-color painting guide.
- Nouto varastolta
- 0,00 €
- Valitse tämä jos haluat noutaa tuotteen suoraan varastoltamme. Sovi ajankohta etukäteen, että joku on varmasti paikalla.
- Postin automaatti
- 3,90 €
- Kuljetus Postin automaattiin
- Postin toimipiste
- 3,90 €
- Toimitus osoitettasi lähinnä olevaan Postin toimipisteeseen.
- Matkahuolto Lähellä-paketti
- 3,90 €
Tilauksesi tuotteet voidaan toimittaa seuraavilla toimitustavoilla.